Children on the Hill Daycare is continuously searching for the best qualified and most caring individuals, who find joy in working with children each and every day. We invite you to submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for current or future positions.
Current Job Postings
We are looking for people who have a flexible schedule to replace our teachers from time to time. If you are passionate about working with children, please send your availability and your curriculum vitae to email@example.com . We will offer training to all accepted candidates.
Supply educator qualifications include:
- Previous experience assisting in early learning and care environments or working directly with children
- Strong verbal communication skills (English, French is an asset)
- Negative Police Record Check – Vulnerable Sector current in last six (6) months
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR certificate
- Experience working with others in a team environment
- Adequate energy level and ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- The position requires frequent light to medium physical effort (lifting up to 20 kg or 44 lbs) bending stooping
- Must be able to work outdoors for at least two (2) hours per day year –round; may be exposed to heat, humidity, cold.
- Sensitivity and respect for individual and cultural differences
- Experience working with children with special needs is an asset
- ECE Diploma or degree from a recognized college or university is an asset
"Un endroit où il fait bon grandir"